Definitions and Interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to a website. This definition incorporates where applicable, the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation.
J P Chick & Partners Limited
J P Chick & Partners Limited, a company incorporated in England & Wales with registered number: 4806356, whose registered office is at: 7 Museum Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1HQ.
User or you
Any third party that accessed the website and is not either
(i) Employed by J P Chick & Partners Limited and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) Engaged as a consultant or otherwise provided services to J P Chick & Partners Limited and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services
The website that you are currently using, http://chick.co.uk/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We will collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a. Name, address, email address and telephone number when you utilise the contact form on our contact page. To enable the contact form to work, you are required to tick the box on the enquiry form to give permission for us to be able to use the data collected.
b. Name, Address, email address and CV when you use our vacancies page. We will retain any Data you submit to us for 4 months, if after 4 months, you have not been employed by us your personal data and associated information will be deleted in its entirety.
Our use of your Data
- For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations J P Chick & Partners Limited is the “data processor” of client data.
- We will retain any Data you submit to us for 4 months, if after our quotation for services, you do not enter into a business contract with us the quotation and associated data will be deleted in its entirety. If you do however, enter into a business contract with us for our services, in which case your data will be kept within the project file for 18 years (Professional Indemnity Insurance purposes).
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
Third party websites and services
- J P Chick & Partners Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services do not have access to the supplied personal Data provided by users of this Website.
Links to other websites
(our email service runs through ‘Office 365’)
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- J P Chick & Partners do not use your Data for direct marketing purposes and/or share your Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- o use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data (cookies see separate policy).
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by J P Chick & Partners Limited (where such Data is held) which will be free. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data security is of great importance to J P Chick & Partners Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- In relation to this policy you may contact J P Chick & Partners Limited by email at email@example.com